We know that we’re up against a lot of constitutional challenges in this country. Without our fierce ACLU membership across the country, and especially here in Missouri, we wouldn’t be able to fight half as hard on half as many fronts.
That’s why it’s so important we take time to regroup, inspire, and mobilize – and that we don’t forget to celebrate all we’ve done together in the nearly 100 years of the ACLU.
Join us in community.
You’ll hear from an outstanding group of speakers, including:
- Representative John Lewis, member of Congress and former Chairman of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC)
- Senator Elizabeth Warren, member of Congress
- Cecile Richards, president of Planned Parenthood Federation of America and Planned Parenthood Action Fund
- Patrisse Cullors, co-founder of Black Lives Matter
- Bryan Stevenson, founder and executive director of the Equal Justice Initiative
You’ll also receive training to become an even more effective changemaker and activist in your community – and meet with your members of Congress to put your advocacy skills to work. You’ll connect with other ACLU members from around the country to exchange ideas and plot our next moves to fight for our rights and freedoms.
Register for the 2018 ACLU Membership Conference now.